Rare Earth Cerium Oxide Purity 99.999%
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-18,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1,000-18,000/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HS-CEO2
- Trademark: Hysailing
- Specification: 25 KGS/Bag
- HS Code: 2846101000
- Packed: with Pallet
- Transport Package: Plastic Bag
- Origin: China
|Packaging Details:||25 kg/bag packed in the PVC plastic bag inside ,iron drums outside ,50KG/drum.|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 10 days after payment|
Cerium Oxide (CeO2)
Cerium Oxide is insoluble in water and difficult to solubilize in strong acid.Slightly hygroscopic
Product Advantage : Quality stable , Saft, high purity, good price, large quantity every month.
Specification for reference
|PRODUCT ANALYSIS LIST|
|Item||Parameter||Results of Inspection|
1. It is widely applied in glass, ceramics and catalyst manufacturing.
2. In glass industry, it is considered to be the most efficient glass polishing agent for precision optical polishing.
3. It is also used to decolorize glass by keeping iron in its ferrous state. The ability of cerium-doped glass to block out ultra violet light is utilized in the manufacturing of medical glassware and aerospace windows.
4. It is also used to prevent polymers from darkening in sunlight and to suppress discoloration of television glass
5. It is applied to optical components to improve performance. High purity ceria are also used in phosphors and dopant to crystal.
Oxalate Precipitation Method: Cerium Chloride or Cerium nitrate liquor as raw material, use ammonia water to make the Ph down to 2, drop Oxalic acid subside the cerium oxalate, after thermo maturation, separate,washing, drying under 110°C, keep the temperature at 900~1000°C firing into Cerium Oxide. Ce2(C2O4)3→2CeO2+2CO2+4CO
We can send free sample for testing.