Nanometer Calcium Carbonate Plant for Sale
|FOB Price:||US $5,000,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,000,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 Set/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HS-NCC-PT
- Working: Nanometer Calcium Carbonate Plant
- Application: Powder
- Application Area: Chemical
- Mixing Drum Shape: Drum
- Operating type: Cycle Operating
- Trademark: Hy-Sailing
- Specification: 500T capacity
- HS Code: 84604020
- Mixer Type: Nanometer Calcium Carbonate Plant
- Stirring Type: Nanometer Calcium Carbonate Plant
- Certification: CE, ISO, GOST, SONCAP, UL, CCC, API
- Layout Type: Horizontal
- Additional Capabilities: Drying
- Condition: New
- Transport Package: Steel Tray
- Origin: China
Nanometer Calcium Carbonate Plant
Nano-meter Calcium Carbonate Plants Hengmao Constructs
1) Adopting some state-of the-art technology.
2) High quality products by the nanometer calcium carbonate production line: Mesh of heavy calcium carbonate exceeds 3000 ; sedimentation volume reaches 3.5 ; mesh of light calcium carbonate exceeds 600.
3) Zero discharge of waste water and exhaust gas.
1) 3D supersonic air flow pulverization technology
This technology is very competitive in the market. Under supersonic air flow, collision and friction not only occurs between material particles(i.e., impact collision ) but also between the air flow and the particles(i.e., cyclone collision). The resultant super fine powders, which meet the grain size requirement, are collected automatically while the rest unqualified ones continuously enter eddy current status in the pulverization chamber until being qualified and collected.
2) Uniformly laying technology of the nanometer calcium carbonate machine and nanometer calcium carbonate equipment by the nanometer calcium carbonate production line
Uniformly laying technology with low energy consumption is applied for CaCO3 calcination, i.e., in kiln design, a multiple-layer structure is adopted; a layer, which expands with heat and contracts with cold, is set to avoid cracking; automatic
mine/coal laying device is introduced on the top to ensure process parameter consistency.
3) CO2 circulation and carbonization technology in cascade towers of the nanometer calcium carbonate machine and nanometer calcium carbonate equipment
Cascade towers are used to make CO2 sufficiently participate in the reaction with high conversion yield and no leakage; inside the towers, liquid/gas flow reactor is set to ensure the sufficient gas/liquid neutralization reaction between CO2 and Ca(OH)2 to increase carbonization yield and CO2 conversion rate.
4) High speed spreading and fining technology for light calcium carbonate
The integrated technology of advanced high-speed wet spreading and high temperature air jet flow allows wet fine crystals to be spreaded with high speed, and instantly evaporated, baked and dried in high temperature air flow. The occurrence of crystal agglomeration is largely reduced; thus obtained products are very fine with large specific surface area. Calcium carbonate powders are isolated from gas by special designed cyclone, and the extremely fine ones are subsequently collected by cloth bag type dust remover. In this way, not only environmental requirements are satisfied, but also energy consumption and costs are greatly reduced.